I henhold til myndighedernes påbud er al fysisk holdaktivitet og workshops i YOGA HUSET pt. suspenderet. I stedet tilbyder vi daglige online klasser i varierende stilarter med YOGA HUSETS undervisere til medlemmer og andre trængende for kun 79 kr; md.
Vi har brug for jeres solidaritet og tager imod bidrag på MobilePay 32948, støttende e-mails og elektroniske kram med kyshånd.
NEW TO YOGA?
At YOGA HUSET we offer the exclusive opportunity of having a chat with either Maj or Maria prior to your commencing yoga. The idea is to find the exact right class for you to start of your yoga journey.
Book a spot by sending a message through to 22640261. Please note your preferred time and date is not booked in until you've received confirmation from us.
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES THOUGH OUR APP
You can easily book your spot – even on the go – with our App Sport Solution
– you find it in
Your login details are your membership number and password
Once downloaded and signed-in you are able to register for/off classes.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
An open mind, and a body that needs a workout. In addition to the high quality of teaching, you get free tea in our cozy lounge areas, a custom-made premise with state-of-the-art equipment for your yoga practice, and lockers for your convenience (we even supply the key).
We also have luxurious shower facilities so you may want to bring a towel, and should you be interested in buying a grip towel for HOT yoga use we do sell these along with clothes and yoga mats
Read more about the specific HOT yoga guidelines here:
You are of course welcome to bring your personal mat – and it may reside with us for just 25 kr; a month.
If you’ve been on a waitinglist and you’re granted a spot, but no longer able to make the class you still have to unregister (so that another may benefit from your spot). Members on waiting lists are not accruing
You are always welcome to try your luck and show up for class and see if we can fit you in, but please wait outside until your teacher has confirmed that there’s room for you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLYING
TO MEMBERSHIP AT YOGA HUSET
You pay a set price every month and get access to your chosen number of classes. Following this you are free to sign up to whichever classes that may suit in that particular month.
1. Only members on UNLIMITED are able to book more than 2 classes a week.
2. You can deregister from any normal class until 2 hours prior to the event – after this sign-up is binding. If you are booked in for a class you do not show up for, the spot you are occupying costs 35 kr. If you sign-off after the 2 hour window there is no fine, but you will have lost your booking.
3. Registration for classes happens through our webpage or app, and registration over the phone etc. is not possible. Likewise, it is not possible to “accumulate classes” – meaning that if you can’t go one week it does not equate that you can go 4 times the next.
4. An UNLIMITED membership gives unlimited access to all classes every month for a set reoccurring monthly price.
5. It is possible to pause your membership with YOGA HUSET at any given time; either done at home or through Please make sure to let us know the beginning-and end date of the stand-by period, and kindly note memberships cannot be cancelled in the dormant period. Once the stand-by period has ended your membership will automatically start up again, and it is the responsibility of the member to unregister from any pre-booked classes and let us know if anything has changed for you.. The maximum stand-by period is 4 months, and you pay a fee og kr;99. It is also possible at any given time to cancel your membership in line with out terms and conditions (the end of the month + 1 final month). This has to happen in writing to info@yogahusetaalborg, and we greatly appreciate if you let us know the reason behind your decision. If you choose the stand-by option, you wont have to pay the administrative fee again, as you would if you cancel and then re-commence your membership.
6. All our classes start and finish at their indicated times, and unless you have a special arrangement with your teacher, the door is closed when class starts and does not open again till the class is over. If you are late, we kindly ask you to consider the other yogis in class and hold off with your entrance till there is a natural segway without disturbing too much. Our recommendation is for you to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class beginning. We cannot guarantee you will be ticked off the registration list if you are late; and so you may accrue a fine.
7. Personal items, cell phones, clothes and bags are not meant to be brought to the yoga studios. For that very purpose YOGA HUSET offers lockers at your disposal. YOGA HUSET cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged items.
8. Participation in yoga classes are at your own risk, so remember to inform your teacher prior to the beginning of class if there are special considerations, health concerns, injuries, pregnancy etc.
9. Class registration is only possible 2 weeks ahead of schedule – this goes for all membership types.